List of Characters
A list of all the major and minor characters that currently appear in the story, listed by faction and/or team.
- 1 Griffin & Kryuger
- 1.1 AR Team
- 1.2 Squad Palette
- 1.3 Squad Negev
- 1.4 Squad FN
- 1.5 Squad ATK
- 1.6 Squad Thompson
- 1.7 Team Makarov
- 1.8 Squad Groza
- 1.9 Squad M99
- 1.10 Squad Welrod
- 1.11 Squad BAR
- 1.12 Squad IWS
- 1.13 Squad Kar
- 1.14 Griffin's Expendables
- 1.15 Gentiane's T-Dolls
- 1.16 Squad Mondragon
- 1.17 Squad Grizzly
- 1.18 Squad Puzzle
- 1.19 Squad Griffin
- 1.20 FlashDel Squad
- 2 IOP and 16LAB
- 3 Sangvis Ferri
- 4 Squad 404
- 5 Neo-Soviet Union
- 6 Paradeus
- 7 Other groups
- 8 Other characters
Griffin & Kryuger
Player's faction. A private military company, contracted to contain Sangvis Ferri's rogue AIs.
- Berezovich Kryuger, co-founder and CEO of Griffin & Kryuger.
- Griffin Lyons, a Rossartrist agent in Eastern Europe, founder of WAVE and co-founder of Griffin & Kryuger.
- Helianthus, Kryuger's secretary and second-in-command of Griffin & Kryuger.
- The Commander, the player.
- Kalina, the Commander's assistant.
Team of experimental assault rifle Dolls created by Persica, sent to recover information about Lycoris's research on advanced AI at the beginning of the story. 16LAB later contracts G&K to rescue the team after they are ambushed and targeted by Sangvis Ferri dolls. All of them use a weapon based on the AR-15 platform.
- AR M4A1M4A1 , team leader.
- AR ST AR-15ST AR-15
- AR M4 SOPMOD IIM4 SOPMOD II
- AR M16A1M16A1 , former member, later joins Sangvis Ferri.
- SMG RO635RO635 , ex-leader of Palette Team.
RO635's team during Chapter 4N, consisting of Dolls from different countries, meant as a temporary task force but still active in Chapter 7 and Polarized Light
- SMG RO635RO635 , ex-leader, part AR Team.
- MG AAT-52AAT-52
- SMG Sten MkIISten MkII , former member of Team Welrod.
- HG Type 92Type 92
- HG MakarovMakarov , temporary member.
Team of Israeli Dolls that are featured in Ch. 6 and 7N
- HG JerichoJericho , ex-leader.
- MG NegevNegev , team leader.
- AR TAR-21TAR-21 , radio operator.
- AR GalilGalil
- SMG Micro UziMicro Uzi
Composed of dolls produced by FN Herstal. A G&K owned task force, on top of main story interactions, they are also known as a "inter-dimensional" team and are often called in to deal with collaboration events.
- AR FALFAL , temporary leader.
- HG Five-seveNFive-seveN
- AR FNCFNC
- RF FN-49FN-49
- AR F2000F2000
- RF BallistaBallista
- SCAR (Briefly mentioned in MG M1918M1918 Neural Upgrade story, not an actual in-game Doll)
Main characters of the Glory Day collab with DJMAX RESPECT. Often perform in GKTV concerts.
- AR K2K2 , team leader, band manager.
- HG M950AM950A , lead singer.
- HG ThunderThunder , drummer.
- MG AEK-999AEK-999 , bassist.
- SMG TMPTMP , keyboardist.
- HG ClearClear , guitarist. Joins the team after the events of Glory Day.
Team of American-designed dolls, featuring in Ch. 2 Midnight and M14's upgrade story.
- SMG ThompsonThompson , team leader.
- HG M1911M1911
- HG M9M9
- SMG MAC-10MAC-10
- RF M21M21
- RF Super SASSSuper SASS
- RF M14M14
Team of Russian dolls that feature in Ch. 3 Midnight and SV-98's upgrade story.
- HG MakarovMakarov , team leader.
- HG Nagant RevolverNagant Revolver
- AR AK-47AK-47
- RF SimonovSimonov
- RF Mosin-NagantMosin-Nagant , temporarily absent, did not take part in operation.
- AR OTs-14OTs-14 , cameo appearance, did not take part in operation.
Team of Russian dolls that feature in SV-98's upgrade story.
Team of Chinese dolls that feature in Ch. 5 Midnight and Type 64's upgrade story.
- RF M99M99 , team leader.
- AR Type 56-1Type 56-1
- SG Type 97 ShotgunType 97 Shotgun
- HG NZ75NZ75
- SMG Type 64Type 64
Team of English dolls, appeared during IDW's remodel story, also mentioned during ch. 8 Midnight.
Team led by M1918, appeared during M1918's remodel story.
Composed of Austrian T-dolls. A G&K owned task force that featured in Ch. 8 Midnight
Team lead by German T-dolls that featured in Ch.10 Midnight.
Provisional team of rookie dolls active during the events of Continuum Turbulence. Rescued 9A-91's team, Thompson's team, and MP40's logistics squad while under the leadership of AR HK416HK416 .
- HG PythonPython , original team leader.
- AR HK416HK416 , takes command of the team as the Commander's adjutant.
- SMG AK-74UAK-74U , 416's second-in-command.
- RF Mk 12Mk 12
- AR A-91A-91
- AR M4 SOPMOD IIM4 SOPMOD II , joins after the attack at Defense Point No. 4.
- SMG RO635RO635 , linked to SOP II and stuck in a Dinergate.
- Taunt Fairy, the "last secret weapon." Used to rescue MP40's team.
- SMG MP5MP5
- MG MG3MG3
- RF FN-49FN-49
- AR FNCFNC
- AR G36G36
- HG MP-446MP-446
- HG C96C96
- HG P7P7
- MG M1919A4M1919A4
- RF M14M14
- SMG MAC-10MAC-10
- SMG PPSh-41PPSh-41
- SMG SkorpionSkorpion
A temporary team consists of ragtag dolls who need debugging, tasked to retrieve Ouroboros' spare body and digimind backup during Dual Randomness.
Team led by Grizzly MKV that featured in Outer Polaris.
Team lead by VHS that featured in Mirror Stage.
A team of elite dolls lent to Commander by Griffin Lyons to provide aid during their mission in Berlin.
- SMG VP1915VP1915 , team leader.
- RF Savage 99Savage 99
- HG DerringerDerringer
- HG KolibriKolibri
- AR FedorovFedorov
A team of T-Dolls that was led by NTW-20 in Poincare Recurrence.
IOP and 16LAB
IOP is the manufacturer of most of G&K's T-Dolls. 16LAB is an R&D division of IOP producing combat drones and equipment and providing calibration and enhancement.
- Havier Witkin, founder and CEO of IOP.
- Mihacj, Witkin's partner in the development of modern Tactical Dolls
- Persicaria, head of research and development department, director of 16LAB and former member of 90Wish.
An Eastern European company that was partnered with IOP before WW3, and became its closest competitor during the war. The Butterfly Incident resulted in an AI takeover of the company and the death of all its human employees.
- Lycoris, head of SF's R&D department and former member of 90Wish. Killed during the Butterfly Incident.
- Elisa, AI leader of Sangvis Ferri, created by Lyco in an attempt to make the perfect AI.
- Agent, Model SP47, Elisa's maid and second-in-command of Sangvis Ferri.
- Judge, Model SPSP, Elisa's bodyguard.
- Scarecrow, Model SP65, Executioner's and Hunter's partner.
- Executioner, Model SP88 (old)/SP524 (new), Scarecrow's and Hunter's partner.
- Hunter, Model SP721, Scarecrow's and Executioner's partner.
- Intruder, Model SP914, Scarecrow's, Executioner's and Hunter's parent.
- Destroyer/Gaia/Garm, Model SP5NANO, Dreamer's partner.
- Alchemist, Model SP7C.
- Ouroboros, Model SP235.
- Dreamer, Model SPACA, Destroyer's partner.
- Gager, Model SP21, Architect's partner.
- Architect, Model SPzh3000, Gager's partner.
- M16A1 (boss), former member of AR Team and Beak's partner.
- Beak, M16A1's partner.
- Jormungandr, formerly Ouroboros' nemesis who appears in My Devil's Frontline.
A team of renegade dolls led by UMP45. Occasionally works for G&K. Introduced in Operation Cube. Secretly funded by Angelia and used as her "personal black ops team".
- SMG UMP45UMP45 , team leader, actually a Sangvis Ferri's doll design and not an IOP design.
- SMG UMP9UMP9 , UMP45's sister.
- AR HK416HK416
- AR G11G11
- Dier, hired technician.
- Sier, Dier's twin sister, hired supporter.
A federal union spanning from Eastern Europe to Siberia and Central Asia. The complexity of its bureaucracy brings internal clashes of ideals.
An elite branch of the Army of the Neo-Soviet Union. Possessing far more resources and manpower than G&K or SF, the Army prefers not to get involved until absolutely needed. However, a few of its generals have taken a keen notice of Sangvis Ferri's developments, particularly in Elisa and SF's Parapluie virus.
- Carter Neustald, supreme commander of KCCO.
- Yegor, Carter's bodyguard/right-hand man, second-in-command of KCCO.
Bureau of State Security
The Neo-Soviet Union's principal security agency, also called StateSec. The Commander is contracted by the bureau after the events of Continuum Turbulence. Supposedly on good terms with the Air Force, and at political odds with KCCO.
- Viktor Zelinski, Director of StateSec. As his chief concern is the safety and stability of Soviet interests, his goal is to bring the Union to advantageous negotiating terms with the Pan-European Alliance while still maintaining peace.
- K, agent appearing in Ch.11 as a person of interest, and Isomer as the Commander's supervisor.
- Marlohe, K's personal maid doll and bodyguard.
- Angelia, a former StateSec agent and Griffin commander, officially declared a traitor after Continuum Turbulence but still working with K and Zelisnky in an unofficial capacity.
- Mikhail Tsvigun, nicknamed "Misha", predecessor of Zelinski when StateSec was called the KGB, briefly mentioned in Singularity.
- Shaw, Task Force DEFY's creator.
Task Force DEFY
Angelia's primary team, made of military-spec Dolls implied to have been designed for clandestine StateSec operations. Shows up at the end of chapter 10 to rescue M4A1.
- Angelia, human leader.
- AR AK-12AK-12 , Angelia's second-in-command, notable for her electronic warfare and hacking capabilities.
- AR AN-94AN-94
- AR AK-15AK-15
- MG RPK-16RPK-16 , later joins Paradeus under the alias Pandora.
- Temporary members
A group of religious fanatics who revere ELID as a holy disease, led by the mysterious Nytos. Introduced in Continuum Turbulence.
- William von Oberstein, leader of Paradeus and former member of 90Wish.
- Nyto Black, infantry leader and interrogator.
- Nyto White, Nyto Black's superior.
- Mercurows, disguised as a civilian doll alongside Nimogen.
- Nimogen, disguised as a civilian doll alongside Mercurows.
- Isomer White, a failed Nyto searching for salvation.
- Anna, a young Nyto who was freed from Paradeus before she could be brainwashed.
- Machlian, a Nyto who tries to escape Paradeus.
- Narciss, combat Nyto.
- Morridow (Enemy), a Nyto who assumed the identity of Morridow Voigt.
- Gray (Enemy), a Nyto who assumed the identity of Lady Gray.
- Pandora, the true identity of RPK-16 of Task Force DEFY.
The group formed from many countries in Western and Central Europe, maintaining diplomatic relationship with the Neo-Soviet Union.
- Gilda Ulrich, an important politician from the Pan-European Union embracing the ideas of Rossartrism, VIP protected during Isomer by G&K
- K, while working with the Soviet StateSec, is revealed to be a liaised agent with the East Germany's Stasi
- J, an agent of the Stasi
- Morridow Voigt, the suspicious secretary of Gilda Ulrich
- Wolfgang Hopps, the suspicious security officer of Gilda Ulrich
- Lady Gray, a renown surgeon and proponent of a certain anti-ELID serum
- Light, a young rising star in the Stasi
- Shadowless, reporter for the German public TV
A mysterious group of exceptionally talented hackers, programmers, and researchers relying on Relic Technology.
United Nations Relics Agency
- Mr. Rossartre, former director of the UNRA whose dying message gave rise to the ideology of Rossartrism
- Sir Thomas Huxley, current director of the UNRA, unwilling leader of Project Beacon and of the UNRA faction who abandoned Rossartrism
Characters who are unaffiliated, affiliated to minor groups or whose affiliations are obscure.
- Lunasia, an important girl.
- Dandelion, a gestalt mind born from AR M4A1M4A1 , whether she is truly loyal to M4 and Griffin is anybody's guess.
- Major General Isaac, former head of the United States' CIA and important shadow figure of Rossartrism.
- Lieutenant Dragović, one of the guards of Belgrade during Isomer.
- Leone, a bioengineer of the Flora Institute appearing in Dual Randomness.
- Powell, a human trafficker appearing in Dual Randomness.
- Unnamed test pilot, appears in RF Hanyang Type 88Hanyang Type 88 's Neural Upgrade story.
- Ashe, appears in RF KSVKKSVK 's Neural Upgrade story.
- Miss Passadou, a former theater actress from event Butterfly in a Cocoon
- Paula Snow, an actress and lady thief from event The Waves Wrangler