|Full name||Heckler & Koch HK416|
|Country of origin||Germany|
|Manufacturer||Heckler & Koch|
|Voice actor||Nonaka Ai|
|Artist||NIXOO (Original Artist);|
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN (416), JP (416)|
Click the marked area to switch between animations. For details regarding animations, please see Animations on the Wiki.
How to obtainEdit
NORMALHEAVY Timer 3:55:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
Stats / DataEdit
The Heckler & Koch HK416 is a collaboration project between the US Army Delta Force R&D department and the German firearms company Heckler & Koch, at the request of US Army combat veteran Larry Vickers. The goal was to make a M4 variant that has a shorter profile and lacks the AR-15's direct impingement system. The rifle was originally named the HKM4, but was later changed to HK416 after a law suit was filed by Colt Defense over the trademark for the M4 name. The project took inspiration from the HK50, XM8, and L85A2 endeavours of H&K.
Chambered in 5.56x45mm NATO, the HK416 is a short-stroke gas piston operated, rotating bolt, selective fire automatic carbine. Feeding from NATO STANAG magazines, the rifle has a rate of fire of 700-900 rounds per minute. The rifle's foldable iron sights provide accurate fire out to 300 meters. It features a proprietary short-stroke piston mechanism developed by H&K for the G36 as opposed to the direct gas impingement system used by most AR-15 derivatives. This piston system enhances the rifle's reliability once it is dipped in water or sand. It has an adjustable telescopic buttstock.
The rifle features Picatinny rail placements along the top of the upper receiver, as well as on the top, bottom, and sides of the RIS handguard. The rails are compatible with various accessories such as optical sights, lasers, and flashlights. The handguard does not come in contact with the barrel, which is "free-floating" to improve the rifle's accuracy by reducing the impact of the handguard's movements on the barrel. The bottom rails can mount a fore-grip or a 40mm grenade launcher (typically the AG36 or M320 launchers).
Military/Police units all over the world are adopting HK416 variants due to their reliability, performance, and modularity. Starting with the Norwegian army (HK416N), the United States special operation groups such as Delta Force and DEVGRU SEALs have followed suit and begun the process of phasing out their M4A1 carbines for HK416s. The French army is also planning on replacing their FAMAS F1 with the HK416F..
The HK416 has yet to replace the G36 as the main service rifle of Germany's Bundeswehr. However, they have purchased some HK416A5 rifles which were given the designation of G38 to replace the MP5 as standard emergency firearm for their police units, while the HK416A7 was adopted by the German Special Commando Forces and the German Naval Special Commando Forces under the name G95 in 2017.
The US Marine Corps' M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle is a beefed up version of the HK416, designed to partially replace the M249 Squad Automatic Weapon light machine gun in a suppressive fire role. The M27 IAR emphasizes a more marksman approach over the belt-fed M249 SAW, and is more maneuverable in CQB scenarios. It is fitted with a bipod for stability.
Artist NIXOO commented on the design of HK416 in the Official Girls' Frontline Art Book:
HK416 is an improved model of the AR-15 developed by Heckler & Koch for the US military market. As a result, she is somewhat related to the members of AR team. (HK416是hk公司针对美军市场的改良型AR，和AR小队有一定的渊源，）
I incorporated various design elements from UmiNeko's AR team characters and added various German touches.（所以设计的时候在整体风格上参考了海猫的AR小队设计，并且添加了很多德国元素，）
For example: the German special forces KSK's beret and beret badge, 'Kommando Spezialkräfte' being written on her chest, and the hair pin design being based on the German Iron Cross, while the high collar design was inspired by the Bundeswehr's combat uniform.（比如特种部队KSK的贝雷帽和帽徽，胸前写着Kommando Spezialkraefte[sic]，KSK名称的英文[sic]拼写，发卡也是由铁十字变形而来。衣领的样式则来自德国国防军作战服特色的高龄。）
By the way, the teardrop on her face symbolizes vengeance~（顺便一提：脸上眼泪团代表复仇~）
The HK416A5 variant is currently in service with the German special forces KSK, which is likely the reason NIXOO incorporated designs from said military unit. The 'blood tear' tattoo under HK416's left eye is likely in reference to HK's defeat in a lawsuit against Colt about copyright infringement over the name "HKM4".
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game. For information on how to obtain certain costumes, see Skin Catalogue.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
Girls' Frontline Orchestra 2019 illustration.
- On the older servers, HK416 was the first 5* T-Doll to receive modification rights, as well as the first ever T-Doll to achieve 6* rarity. This was not the case on the EN server, as NTW-20 received her neural upgrade first.
- HK416 is the second T-Doll introduced who reloads her weapon as her victory sprite animation; the first one was SMG Vector Vector .
- The typical grenade launcher supplied to HK416 users is the AG36 (or M320). In the official manga, it is implied that HK416 stores her grenade launcher in the bag that she carries around with her.
- Her modification stage 3 artwork has a M320 launcher depicted, and the chibi also uses said launcher to shoot grenades when she activates her skill.
- HK416 was the rifle used to shoot and kill Osama Bin Laden. The SEAL Team operators used 5.56mm NATO 77-grain OTM (open-tip match) rounds made by Black Hills Ammunition.
- The collab exclusive costumes for AR HK416 HK416 , SMG Vector Vector , AR Agent 416 Agent 416 , SMG Agent Vector Agent Vector can only be obtained via an in-game purchases using real money. Each costume can be found in Kalina's shop for 158 yuan.
- The Project Neural Cloud character Clukay is suspiciously similar to HK416.