- Give a better summery of system
- Fetch some screenshots for examples
- Format page better
- Tidy up the BM section, using table for example
- Transmission section needs improvement
The Expedition Facility is a new system which functions similarly to Logistic Support. The facility itself, may be accessed from the home page's left side bar or by clicking on the "Forward Basecamp" in the 3D Base Overview. Unlocks at Commander level 20.
Within this feature, Commanders will be able to send their T-Dolls and Pets out on Expeditions, yielding various items and equipment, in addition to a new set of exchangeable currencies referred to as City, Snowfield, Forest, and Wasteland Gifts coming from their respective terrains, which are used exclusively within the Black Market Shop. The Black Market itself, once again run by Kalina, contains an exchange Shop for Exclusive/Rare Furniture, Enhancement Items, Exclusive Equipment, and Particle Effects for T-Dolls, using the aforementioned Gifts as a currency. Additionally, the Expedition System introduces another set of items called "Exploration/Carrying" rations, which may be used on Expeditions to variably increase rewards and decrease duration timers. Lastly, a notable feature of the Expedition system which separates itself from the Logistics system is the Real Time Relay Terminal, which allows Commanders to watch their Expedition teams live in action on their outings through various terrains.
Upon entering this new room, there are 4 facilities Commanders can interact with:
- Command Console: This Console is used to designate T-Dolls (up to 5) and Pets (up to 3) and assign them to expeditions of your choice. Carrying items (up to 8) can also be selected in the Control Terminal. (Max Lv.10)
- Storage Rack: A Storage rack used to store loot and expedition crates. Crates stocked on the left side are mid-exploration rewards (up to 12 slots), which are obtained through random exploration events. Meanwhile, Crates stocked on the right side are for completed expedition rewards (up to 8 slots), which are obtained after every successful Expedition. (Max Lv.6)
- Black Market: A shady shop manned by our trusty Adjutant Kalina, you can use this shop to exchange your Expedition Gifts for a variety of rewards and items, including exclusive equipment, Furniture pieces, T-Doll effects and even consumable items. (Max Lv.0)
- Real Time Relay Terminal: A monitor transmitting RTA drone footage of the Expedition crew, as well as a Live Feed logging the Exploration. (Max Lv.0)
As previously mentioned, the Forward Basecamp allows Commanders to obtain rewards by sending out a combination of T-Dolls and Pets at the cost of time and a couple hundred resources. Tactical Dolls increase Completion Rewards based on Level and assigning certain Pet types gives a higher chance of exploring specific locations: Dogs for the Snowfield, Cats for the City, Birds for the Forest and Other for the Wasteland. "Other" pet types refer to any that are not a part of the aforementioned Cats, Dogs, and Birds.
The Expedition system goes through Weekly cycles of "Advantaged Echelons", in which certain T-Dolls (for a limited time) give an increased boost to rewards for being on the Expedition Team. Similarly, advantaged Pets on the Expedition Team have an increased chance to discover a fourth "Mysterious Destination", which provides better Expedition Rewards. The Advantage Echelon T-Dolls rotate in groups of 10, which consist of 2 Five-Star, 3 Four-Star, 3 Three-Star, and 2 Two-Star T-Dolls (Special Collaboration T-Dolls cannot enter the Advantaged pool). Oppositely, the Pet Advantage pool only consists of 4 Pets, of which some may feature Limited-Time event exclusives.
Automatic Exploration is another function located in the Control Terminal that when activated will automatically send your previous team back out after 3 hours, only stopping when manually turned off or when the loot rack has no more space for Expeditions.
Auto Formation will select the most optimal Exploration Echelon from available T-Dolls and Pets. This includes any T-Dolls not currently placed in any Echelon nor is in Combat, Repair, or Training.
Explorations may be sent in up to three different tiers:
|Tier 1||2:00:00||x300 x100|
|Tier 2||5:00:00||x600 x200|
|Tier 3||8:00:00||x900 x300|
Cancelling an Exploration forfeits any resources and items spent, as well as the completion reward.
- Carrying items can be obtained through Expeditions depending on Exploration tier.
- Up to 8 items can be preset in the Control Terminal for automatic consumption by Exploring Echelons.
Displayed on the Real Time Relay Terminal is a Live transmission from a drone (similar to a fairy's) of the Exploration Team's outing. Inside the Monitor the current Exploration progress is displayed as a bar along the bottom of the screen, going left to right, sectioned into portions of the Expedition duration. The top right corner displays an RTA symbol that glows as long as it is the live coverage, with the exact time spent in exploration shown directly to its left. Directly below the RTA symbol is a drag down button that shows the live feed logs. White plain text will display each transition, while the green will only occur when an "event" transpires. Highlighters, along the progress bar on the bottom of the screen will appear as "echoes" and replay footage from earlier in the Exploration.
Black Market Shop
The Black Market is an exchange shop that uses the newly introduced Gifts to trade in for Furniture, Items, Equipment, and Effects.
- Consists of Black Market exclusives as well as rare seasonal furniture from past events; all furniture cost
Dorm Furniture Sets:
Grey Custom Order
- Dance Arcade Machine
- Boxing Arcade Machine
- Moon Rubbing Series
- Singing Weapon
- Christmas Bean Bag Chair
- Easter Bunny
- Bunny Microphone
- Bunny Ear Speakers
- Easter Egg Ornament: Careful, May Detonate!
- Blueberry Nights Wine Table
- The Decameron Deer Head
- Items have an exchange limit that resets Monthly.
|4000||SIG-510 Fire Selector||-||AR SIG-510SIG-510|
|4000||BM59 Heavy Barrel||-||RF BM59BM59|
|4000||OSS Suppressor||-||SMG M3M3|
|4000||PPK Suppressor||-||HG PPKPPK|
|7000||Advanced Individual Optic||-||AR Type 95Type 95 |
AR Type 97Type 97
|5000||MAX10 Upper Receiver||-||SMG MAC-10MAC-10|
|5000||M9 BC2 Grips||-||HG M9M9|
|5000||Tactical Grip||-||HG MakarovMakarov|
|5000||Tactical Guard Rail||-||HG SerdyukovSerdyukov|
|4000||Tactical Folding Stock||-||SMG Spectre M4Spectre M4|
|5000||SCW Buttstock||-||SMG SCWSCW|
|4000||Triangular Bayonet||-||AR Type 63Type 63|
|5000||Experimental Curved Barrel||-||SMG PPSh-41PPSh-41|
|5000||Custom-Made Metal Stock||-||MG M1919A4M1919A4|
|4000||Customized Optical Scope||-||AR F2000F2000|
|5000||ZEVT Trigger Group Assembly||-||HG Glock 17Glock 17|
|5000||K-Type Short Barrel||-||HG P38P38|
|5000||20GA Buckshot||-||SG KS-23KS-23|
|5000||9x39mm SPP||-||AR OTs-12OTs-12|
|5000||.357 Jacketed Hollow Point Round||-||HG Astra RevolverAstra Revolver|
|4000||Magnetic Rail-Accelerated Rounds||-||RF Hanyang Type 88Hanyang Type 88|
|6000||7.92mm Anti-Tank Rounds||-||RF PzB 39PzB 39|
|5000||DBP-10 (Type 03)||-||AR Type 03Type 03|
- Animation Particles Commanders may equip onto their T-Dolls by going to a T-Doll profile and selecting the Special effects section.
- Unique to the Effects exchange Shop, Commanders are allowed two payment options; all costing 1500 of their respective currencies.
|Candy Pocket||The original purpose of the tactical bag was to allow everyone to bring more disposable equipment for their missions, but everyone just uses it to store their favorite treats.|
|Extra Parts||The Commander asked everyone to carry some spare parts for the occasional need, but this would increase their load, so the T-Dolls devised a method to solve their problem.|
|Worrywart||The more things you know, the more worries you'll have. However, anxiety is a useless thing, and the only thing we can do is our best.|
|Lovestruck||Cake, chocolate, or a love letter... What did you receive today? Or did you receive them all? You can't let the others find out if you're really receiving them!|
|Overthinking||Too many things on your mind will make you unable to concentrate. Therefore, its a good strategy to distract yourself before you start thinking too much. Helian's suggestion is to take on more missions, and Kalina's suggestion is to go shopping with her as much as possible.|
|Spit Bubble||Who puts on a spit bubble accessory when interacting with other Dolls, anyway? Some NEETs might do it to scare off people trying to pull them into their social circles.|
|Princess Syndrome||Nobody knows when this disease started spreading, but if its patients could see the bubble on top of their heads, who knows if they would stop being so creepy?|
|Gold-Digging Dreams||You mean gold-diggers don't dream of gold ore? Well, gold ore falling from the sky is nothing more than a sweet dream, after all.|
|Purple Blues||I don't know why, but as I sway to this melancholic tune, I find the past scattered in time in a purple haze...|
|Golden Lullaby||So long as you enter Dreamland humming this lullaby, no matter how nightmarish your dream, you'll surely become a peerless Gold Saint.|
|Green Hymn||Every time I catch this familiar green tune, I can't help but think that someone capable of making such holy music must love eating cherries a lot.|
|Cherry Blossom Breeze||Flowers blossoming in spring, new clothes, the ground covered in soft grass... Although one can only dream of such things these days, the sense of peace they bring can carry over to reality.|
|Stormy Cloud||Be tolerant. Put yourself in other people's shoes. Try to understand other... But right now I don't want to think about anything. I just want to vent my feelings without a care in the world.|
|Oncoming Storm||Even if we know we're in the wrong, it can still be hurtful when we get told off. Living with negative emotions and learning to correct our mistakes are a part of growing up, but...ugh...I can't bear it anymore...|
- The IIDW furniture item is a reference to an arcade game, Beatmania IIDX. The furniture is based off the 27th version of the game, using the "Lightning Model" cabinet.
- Similarly, the Dance Arcade Machine is another reference to an arcade game, Dance Dance Revolution. The furniture design does not mimic the physical cabinet in real life with the exception of the layout of the dance pad.