|Full name||Degtyaryova Pekhotnyj|
|Country of origin||Soviet Union|
|Manufacturer||Vasily Alexeyevich Degtyaryov|
|Faction||Griffin & Kryuger|
|Voice actor||Ikadai Kanae|
|Artist||BIBIA (Original Artist);|
YoYo (Fawning Liana)
|Released on||CN, TW, KR, EN, JP|
Click the marked area to switch between animations. For details regarding animations, please see Animations on the Wiki.
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 5:00:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Can be obtained from many battle stages from Chapter 3-5 onward.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
Stats / Data
The DP (Degtyarev Pechotnyi) is a Soviet-made gas operated Light Machine Gun introduced in 1928 that uses the 7.62x54mmR caliber in a 47-round drum. With a barrel length of 23.8 inches, and a total length of 51 inches, the DP's weight unloaded was 20.5 pounds. Firing an average 500-600 rounds per minute, the DP was a simple and rugged design, and so well liked that over 795,000 units were built, and thus has seen combat in 9 wars.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game. For information on how to obtain certain costumes, see Skin Catalogue.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
- DP28 was modified into quadruple machinegun variant called DTM-4. The quad DTM-4 was intended for use in an Anti-Aircraft role, which was mounted to an armored vehicle platform.
- Because the pan magazine on the DP28 was prone to jamming and malfunction, which limited its rate of fire, in 1946 Vasily Degtyaryov decided to manufacture a belt-fed version of DP-28 which was designated RP-46. The RP-46 could still feed from old DP pan magazines by removing its feeding system.
- Further experimentation with the DP28 design resulted in the DPM-36. The standard pan magazine has been replaced by a box magazine, and a Maxim belt-fed variants. A paratrooper variant also had a bayonet lug attached, and a shorter barrel.
- The experimental Kubynov Hopper-Fed DP-28 was developed after the Japanese invasion of Manchuria and the Soviet-Japan border skirmish. Copying the feeding mechanism from captured Japanese Type 11 machineguns, they replaced the cumbersome pan magazine of the DP28 with a detachable hopper, which the operator could refill from 5-round stripper clips. However, the hopper mechanism is vulnerable to dust and dirt ingress.
- Some of the players dubbed her "Tachanka" from Rainbow Six Siege, in which he equips a deployable DP28 machine gun as main weapon.
|List of T-Dolls|