|Registration · Tutorial · Strategies · Settings|
|Main Screen · Combat Menu · Formation Menu · Research Menu · Factory Menu · Repair Menu · 3D Base|
|Combat · Logistic Support · Combat Simulation · T-Doll Production · Equipment Production · Quests · Friend Menu|
Combat Missions are the main part of the game for player to proceed the story and unlock new combat mission chapters, Logistic Support and some construction functions.
The Combat Mission interface can be accessed through the Combat menu. There, players may select combat missions.
The main part of the interface allows you to select a combat mission.
- You can unlock the next chapter by clearing previous chapter mission 6. This will also unlock next chapter Logistic Support and current Chapter Emergency mission.
- (except Chapter 0, which can only be unlock by clearing 04-4E)
Select mission here. To access new mission for the chapter you need to achieve bronze or higher medal.
Select difficulty here. There is three type of difficulty, From left to right it's NORMAL, EMERGENCY and MIDNIGHT.
- The unlock requirement are different on each difficulty.
- Normal : Unlock by clearing Previous mission
- Emergency: Unlock by clearing current chapter Normal mission x-6.
- Midnight : Unlock by clearing previous 2 Emergency two chapter.
- For example; chapter 1-1 Night battle can unlock after clearing chapter 03-4 Emergency.
- Chapter 2-1N can unlock after clearing Chapter 04-4 Emergency, and so on.
Fairy Support Points
- Shows the fairy support points you currently have available.
(Requires 60 Gold medals to unlock, see more: Equipment Production)
After selecting a mission, a mission window will come out.
Explanation from top to bottom
Enemy Operational Effectiveness : show the current mission enemy operational effectiveness.
Number of execute : How many times player has started/executed the selected mission.
Medals Achieved : Medals obtained from this mission show here.
Highest Score achieved : Highest score the player has achieved on this mission.
Potential drops : Potential drops from current mission, note that some common T-dolls that is not listed still drop.
Limited drop : Drops that are limited to drop only from this mission.
Auto Battle : Setup echelon for auto battle.
- minimal OE Requirement : Minimal Operational Effectiveness for the Auto Battle mission.
- Experience Reward : Experience you can gain from Auto Battle.
Normal Battle : Start the Mission, see more: Combat.
To unlock Auto Battle, you must achieve All three medals of the mission.
- Auto Battle allows players to send echelons on a self battle mission. Players need to spend resources and require amount of time to complete, in exchange for map drops and experience upon completion. This doesn't count toward number of execute.
See more, Combat.