|Avtomat Kalashnikova (Automatic Kalashnikov) 2015
|Country of origin
|CN, TW, KR, EN
Click the marked area to switch between animations. For details regarding animations, please see Animations on the Wiki.
How to obtain
NORMALHEAVY Timer 4:15:00. See T-Doll Production for details.
DROP Not obtainable as a drop.
REWARD Not obtained as a reward
There is no union skill for this T-Doll.
Stats / Data
The AK-15 is a variant of the AK-12 chambered for the 7.62×39mm cartridge. Both the AK-12 and AK-15 were developed by the Kalashnikov Group as part of the "Ratnik" (Russian future infantry combat system) program, and have been accepted into Russian military service.
The AK-15 has a combat weight of 4.16 kg (9.17 lb), a full length of 1,066 mm (42.0 in), a barrel length of 415 mm (16.3 in), a cyclic rate of fire of 700 rounds per minute (RPM), a muzzle velocity of 715 m/s, a maximum firing range of 800 m (870 yd) meters, and a standard magazine capacity of 30 rounds. It is also able to use magazines from the AKM, AK-103, and RPK. The only major difference between the AK-12 and the AK-15 is their caliber. Like the AK-12 and all other Kalashnikov rifles before it, it is a gas-operated selective fire weapon using a long-stroke gas piston. Several changes were made to the appearance of the gas tube, foregrip, and magazine well.
The AK-15 comes standard with simple iron sights, but has a full-length Picatinny-type scope rail capable of mounting various scopes, red dot sights, and night vision sights. It also has accessory rails on the foregrip, and is able to mount vertical foregrips, tactical flashlights, laser pointers, or any other accessory the operator desires. The rifle can also mount a knife-bayonet, suppressor, or GP-25/GP-34 40 mm under-barrel grenade launcher.
Gallery consisting of artworks used primarily in-game. For information on how to obtain certain costumes, see Skin Catalogue.
Alternate gallery consisting of artworks with slight alterations as well as miscellaneous artworks.
Concept art as seen on the artist's twitter feed
- According to MG RPK-16RPK-16 , AK-15 is the strongest doll in the Soviet Union.
- A wolfpack was found in the pet adoption centre sometime in April, although they appear non-hostile, staff and T-Dolls are to exercise caution when venturing the dorms. Please refrain from petting the wolves.
- When put into an echelon with AR AK-74MAK-74M whose skill is at least lv8, all attacks AK-15 does will proc her "Anger" effect.
- Concept art of RPK-16 and AK-15 on the artist's twitter feed
- Mirror Stage Chapter 4 - Mobius Strip
|List of T-Dolls